Thank you for your interest in working for Blood Assurance!
When you click the link above, you’ll be redirected to our partner site, Careerlink, where you can browse our current openings. You can apply for any position for which you may be eligible by clicking the red “Apply for this job” button below the details section of the listing. You must create an account on Careerlink in order to submit an application. You will be given the opportunity to attach a résumé during your application.
- If you are an outdoor enthusiast, there is plenty to do and see here. Chattanooga offers rock climbing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, rowing,hiking, hang gliding, rafting, swimming, and a number of bike trails.
- If you are a history aficionado, we have what you need also. Native American roots, Civil War battle sites, Chattanooga Choo Choo, Rock City, Ruby Falls, and many historic neighborhoods.
- If you are a music lover, we definitely have music events for your enjoyment. Summer concerts in the park at Nightfall, Riverbend week long concert series in June, Bonnaroo is just an hour drive, and many music venues with bands every night of the week.
- If you ride motorcycles, you’ll love the winding roads through the mountains. We have Lookout Mountain, Signal Mountain, Raccoon Mountain, plus within an hour you could be at the Tail of the Dragon, Fall Creek Falls, or driving over the mountain into Dahlonega to pan for gold.
- If you are a foodie, you will be impressed with a wide variety of dining options. It wouldn’t be Chattanooga without BBQ joints, plus a large variety of multi-cultural cuisines, and plenty of micro-breweries and locally grown food eateries.
- If you enjoy the arts, we have amazing murals, sculptures, and museums too. We have the Chattanooga Symphony, the Theatre Company, Chattanooga Ballet, the Hunter Art Museum, many galleries in the Bluff View Art District, and the 4 Bridges Art Festival, just to name a few.
- If you have kids, we have a unique variety of attractions for them as well. The kids will love riding the rides at Lake Winnepesaukah Amusement Park, learning at the Creative Discovery Museum, seeing all the aquatic life at the Tennessee Aquarium or playing at any number of local parks.
If you are a little of all of those things, then what are you waiting for? If you still need more convincing, check out these articles.
“I’ve lived in a lot of places before I decided to move to Chattanooga. To this date, I have only lived in one city twice, Chattanooga, Tennessee. This is a city that has everything I could possibly need or want.
The music scene is amazing with concerts nearly every night. The city has a number of festivals during the spring and summer for music, art, wine, and more. When I’m not enjoying the local festivities, I spend the rest of my time in the woods or on the water. There are a number of amazing hiking trails through the mountains in the region. I also enjoy many water sports. The Tennessee River runs through the heart of town, the lake to the north, and creeks running every which way, the opportunities are endless.
After moving back 8 years ago, I can personally attest that the housing market is extremely affordable. I bought a house 2 years ago and the mortgage is half what I was paying in rent before. The house has also nearly doubled in value in that short time. If you are interested in living and working in a beautiful city with millions of things to do, then I definitely recommend relocating to Chattanooga.